wow.
it's been a really long time since I dragged myself to blog :D
let's see here.
I went to colorado about a week before the 4th.
stayed with my aunt in parker,
then went down to pueblo for a few days with my gramps.
went to white rock for the 4th, and lit fireworks with the cousins.
came back home,
did pretty much nada until july 13th,
when I shipped off to camp!
amazing, as usual.
imagine, jamming for a good 6 hours a day.
nathan, cameron, and I did 'the quiet things that no one ever knows' by brand new for our recital piece. it sounded AMAZING.
I actually got a date for the dance.
his name was dominic.
he was a good head shorter than me,
but super intelligent, really sweet, with awesome hair (when he let me flip it around like shaant hacikyan).
very good time.
I'm still adjusting to being back.
it's weird sleeping in, and not waking up in the middle of the night to the girl grinding her teeth below me.
went to rancher's club tonight too.
the filet mignon was totally not worth $35.
but it was good.
I'm going to go itch my foot.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment