Sunday, January 20, 2008

let's try this.

a new blog.
I guess it would be cool to have some sort of tab on how much I've grown, right?
so, I guess I should describe myself in a nutshell.
that's going to be hard, considering I have no idea who I am.
I could try to give you an outline though, right?

I am tall. my eyes are blue, and I like them. everything else though... ehh. I guess that's gonna be another way to see myself grow. if I seem to accept my appearance more, non?

I play guitar. pretty well, I think. my single ambition is to become a rockstar. I'll have a screaming mosh pit below me. the reverberation of the amps in a packed stadium will be my lullaby. inside jokes with my band, lyrical lies, the idea of that is what keeps me going.

I have no idea what the hell is going on a lot of the time. I can tell you what I know precisely, but I am a very lost person.

and.
yes.
so.

No comments: