you know,
I really wanted to start a NEW blogger profile,
because...
I read a journal I was writing when I was about 10,
and as cute as everything I wrote was,
I was a babbling idiot.
I still am, huh?
So I figured I would start a new blog about this place that I am NOW in life.
which is dumb, because how can I ever look back if I'm too ashamed to keep what I had originally written?
It was funny, I was obviously going through some 10-year-old emotional agony, but I don't remember most of it now.
I wonder if I'll remember what's happening now?
I want to blog about what happened last Friday, because it was one of those times where cynical me would keep my from hopes from getting up, but really, everything I wanted to happen did.
So after tomorrow, if this weird fairytale is still going on (because I hate writing about something that made me so happy, and then in the next days flip-flopping) I'll write about Spring About.
If I bother to write at all.
I am lazy.
p.s.:
I read The Notebook. for the most part it sucked.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment