Tuesday, May 6, 2008

rachel's dad is the SHIT.

so today, an hour or two before lunch, I totally had to run into the bathroom and empty my stomach. I think it was that pill I took without food. that was a really bad idea, but it's just one of those things that proves I never think things through when I should.

red pods' buddies came today, and I must say, they were ADORABLE. the cutest part was when he-who-must-not-be-named carried his kid on his back. we made a pact that when ever we see each other, we wouldn't do the usual awkward wave, and how odd, he actually had enough nerve to say hello :P

rachel's family came to pick her up today as well. her grandpa is swell, like any other grandpa, but it's her dad who's the coolest guy EVER. when rachel and I talk over mics on googletalk, I can always hear him sneezing in the background. and when rachel goes to the bathroom, he wanders over to the mic and starts saying things. the best part is when we're up late talking, and he calls me a vampire ahahah. so when we finally meet, he's like, "so this is the vampire! she's very pretty." which was sweet, because 1. everything he says has that tint of korean accent and 2. who doesn't like being called pretty?

after school, I sat at the circle and chilled with some friends. eric came over for about a 1/2 hour, same with his sister who must have walked down from upper school. jeeeeze. her eyes are a crazy shade of blue, and it made me think how... spiffy it would be to have a family full of people with beautiful eyes and long lashes. I made the comparison between eric's shirt and eye color when he told me ian was sick and threw up on his other one. he was like, "my mom TOLD me someone would point that out today. you were the first!" it made me happy in a weird way.

but still, the whole conflict thing is driving me mad.

I also had a guitar lesson today... joe is a freaking slave driver. a condescending one at that. god. I don't even want to get into details with that one; he's a cool dude, but no WAY does he have the right to tell me my power chords are unsatisfactory. maybe if he would stop having me learn freaking sucky adelita, and let me JAMMM. haha.

no, I would probably get all nervous, like I do when ethan plays drums to my guitar.

bahhhhhhh.
bahhhhhhhhhh.

I am so petrified of the dance. another one of those "don't be hopeful because things will probably end up sucking" situations. maybe I'll be proved wrong though?

I hope I'm proved wrong soon, because things are gettinng dulllllll.

No comments: