god,
how tragic.
to think that that young man was once alive,
and then there they found him,
decomposing in a river.
can you even imagine?
he had such a future ahead of him...
you know what, I honestly believe he was intoxicated though.
I really don't think 'the smiley face gang' or whatever had anything to do with it.
I mean, he was in college. it's not uncommon to get wasted in college.
one little mistake... and look what happened.
I will never let that happen to me.
ever.
and his mother was talking about how she called every day.
I wonder how she felt when that one time, he didn't pick up.
did she foresee what could possibly happen?
he'll never get married,
or have a kid.
jesus, I can't even imagine how his family and friends feel...
what a shame something so awful and tragic had to happen to him.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment